Monday, March 14, 2011

Just a little note...

...to say:

NO!!!!! I HAVEN'T FALLEN OFF THE FACE OF THE EARTH!!!! 

(Just in case you were wondering!!!  :D) 

I have noticed though that in my absence of new material some people have gone through all my OLD posts...and RE-commented!!! AAAAAGH!!! Do you know what it is like to go into blogger and find FOURTEEN unmoderated comments waiting on you?!?!?!?!  For that matter do you know what it is like to go in and see ALLL  those comments and think it is from lots of people that have been missing you and are all commenting about where you have gone and such...and you open them....and to your dismay...apparently someone was a little bored...and...well...you get the picture! :D DANAE....DON'T EVER DO THAT AGAIN!!! AAAAAAH! By the way...that is Danae B!!! Oh...and...by the way...I was pretty much just kidding...but...it probably would be a good idea not to do it again anyways! :D 

Buenas Noches a todos! (Go to Google translate...I am tired to give an interpretation! :D)
HonduranChikka

1 comment:

Mariah said...

For everybody who was wondering what Buenas Noches a todos means...it's means Goodnight all!