Thursday, June 9, 2011

Someone better thank the Wakefields...

...for putting me on their missionary friends list! WHY?? Because it got me blogging again (if only for a moment). It is very embarrassing to see Allana Schreckhise, missionary to Honduras...ONE MONTH AGO!!! WHAT!!! That can't be so...here I am. I have no idea what I'm going to post about...but don't doubt it...  Today. I. Will. Post. ...even if it kills me. Now the heat might do that before Blogger does, but either way...I am going to post. When I get done I am going to look at the Wakefields blog and my name will be right at the top!!! HA  Take that, Allana! (Sometimes talking to yourself can help!) :D

Well, in other news, the aprons are off! If you have no idea what I am talking about, don't worry about it. But, RIOT is looking more and more possible. Now, I haven't bought my ticket yet, and I haven't landed yet, and I am DEFINITELY not at RIOT yet so...no promises yet!!! LOL But, it IS definitely looking more and more possible. And I will say this...I AM SOOOO EXCITED!!!  Getting the aprons done and sent is definitely a load off my back. Thank you to all who have contributed to my fund! I really appreciate it. I better not start listing names because inevitabley (sp?) I will forget someone!

Great things have been going on in our church and youth group. New people are coming, and unfortunately some are going, but on thing is sure: No matter who is here or not here, God WILL raise up a church in Honduras. He is already doing it! :D There have also been a  couple new daughter works opening up, more contacts and possibilities...I am excited! The best part is, I get to be a part! I can't really imagine not being here.  So...FUTURE HUSBAND, if you are reading this, TAKE NOTE!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I'm only kidding, Dad!

Well, I think it is enough for now! Oh, and, post ideas would be appreciated! Just email: allanatohonduras@gmail.com  (Original I know, but at least its not name@gmail/yahoo/hotmail.com...talk about originality!)

'til next time,
HonduranChikka

6 comments:

The Wakefields: Missionaries to Mexico said...

HEY!! You are cracking me up!! I'm glad too see your post tho. Get yourself back to the top of our blog lists! lol!
Ok I would like to see pictures of your church, you guys having church, your Sunday school class, your dad preaching, someone getting the HG and/or being baptized...that is all so interesting and exciting to see! I'm sure you have LOTS you could blog about. I mean HELLO...you like in another country!! TOTALLY COOL! haha :D

~Bethany~

Allana Schreckhise said...

You're not doubting that I really am a missionary and/or live in another country are you??? LOL Just kidding! I need to post about those things...but...my camara is always missing when I need it, and in the way when I don't! HAHAHA So...will do my best to get that soon! Thanks for commenting! Can't wait to meet ya'll in person! ;)

Mariah B said...

Hey!! So glad to see you have blogged again!! And SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO glad to see that RIOT is more possible these days....see ya soon...I mean...talk to you later!

The Wakefields: Missionaries to Mexico said...

OMW I have been stressing out the past few days thinking, "I have GOT to leave a comment back on Allana's blog...she's going to think I never read it or I don't care!" (Since you mentioned us by name). Well, I click to leave a comment and SURPRISE SURPRISE....I saw that I had already left a comment and FORGOT!!!!!!! So I've been stressing for no reason. I feel like such a dope.
WOWOWOWOWOW. Haha!

~Bethany

Danae said...

AHHH!!! I am soooo excited for RIOT!! hope you can come down!!! That would be soooo much fun!! Also it is great to see another blog post up there!! Ur doing great!! LOl!!! Luv ya.... TTYL

Kristin said...

Glad to see you blogged again. Hope we get to see you soon!! I hope you come for RIOT! Love ya TTYL