Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Flowers from a guy!

I think that I pretty much sent everybody the pics from my birthday party, but I don't think I ever told ya'll how it went. Well it went really well, and I got several presents all of which I liked...one of them was...


My first flowers from a Guy!


I am not kidding!!!!


So it went something like this: I hadn't really invited him to the party, but I had told his Mom about it...and I mean this IS Honduras...so I knew they would be there. My party was the next day and he showed up...he and another guy (both of them were friends of mine) and his Mom (who is a good friend of mine) and they brought this gorgous bouquet of flowers (yes they both brought the bouquet)...

Now I never said that I was a great photographer (even though pictures of people usually come out pretty good). But they were really pretty and you can't tell because this was like 3 days after they gave me the bouquet (SORRY!!!!).

My Dad was not here for my birthday party he was in the States, when he got back...somebody let it leak that I had got flowers from a guy...and boy....he finally calmed down after a little while...but...anyways!

OH and one more thing...(don't tell me Dad)...

They were both 6 years old! :)

7 comments:

Becca Foster said...

Awe! That is too sweet! I will make sure and let your dad know about it. LOL :) They are very pretty flowers.

Becca

Allana Schreckhise said...

LOL...be sure...that is the only thing that would calm him down! :D

Mary Frances said...

Awwww!!! That was cute!!! Your poor dad!!! So are ya 14 now?!?! i can't believe you didn't even invite me to your PARTY!!!

Allana Schreckhise said...

Well...I was sending out invitations and I was like...shoould I invite her, should I not invite her...than I decided it might be a little far...or you might be a little old...achum...anyways...so I didn't invite you! I was jk of course about your age!

Mary Frances said...

HAHA!!! YEah im old but I still know how to have fun girl!!!

Allana Schreckhise said...

That's good...you are...achum...old...but fun!!! but there are some girls that are younger than me and they are like soo...well you catch my drift!! By the way you are not THAT old!! I mean I am old when I think about it...I am 14 after all. And you are only like what 50?? LOL JK

Allana Schreckhise said...

GIIIRRLLL!!! This is a BAD sign! Go easy on the "flower thing"! Why...you are barely out of diapers! Only thing I can say is that those boys have GREAT taste! Love ya Allana

~Dad