Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Big News!!

I am pretty sure that everybody knew my mom was pregnant, right?? Well, today Mom went in for the BIG ultrasound...but before we left the house we took a vote on what everybody thought it was. It was a unanimous BOY!!! I wanted a girl but I voted that it would be a Boy (peer pressure I think). I was a little disappointed to say the least. But I just wanted to post and confirm...that...it was a....









WAIT..................



We were wrong...
It is going to be a GIRL!!! (and boy was I like...haha...I told you soo!!!)

LOL...I just thought that I would let everybody (that didn't get my email) know!!


P.S. One thing...my mom has always been to tell what it is...and this time she couldn't...LOL...so we HOPE that is really IS a Girl!! :D

No comments: