Sunday, July 4, 2010

Country songs are dangerous!! ;)

LOL...ok so I had one of those "moments" the other day. You know those moments when you are just randomly talking, singing or doing whatever and actually REALIZE what you are doing and go: WHAT IN THE WORLD AM I DOING/SAYING?

So this has happened before, but I hadn't blogged about it before. The other day I was singing this song and all the sudden I realized what I was saying. You know that song, "A country song in reverse"...if you do you are probably going...uh-oh... Yep!!

The chorus goes:

You can play my ol' record backwards,
And it won't take long to see,
I AM NOT THE MAN THAT I ONCE WAS,
I CHANGED IDENTITIES! rflol

Yep, well only the last part of the song was sticking in my head. I kept singing it over and over, and I really didn't think anything about it...UNTIL, I was helping Dad with breakfast or something...and I sang it! Well the moment I said it, we BOTH realized what it SOUNDED like!! So Dad just started laughing, and I did too! If some guy is singing it sounds great, but some girl singing it sounds like well...you get the picture!!

No comments: