Tuesday, July 20, 2010

New stuff on web

Ok guys, so I want to apologize for what a bad job I have been doing with keeping up with everything (blog and web). Things should get way better toward the end of August entering into September so be ready for new things! Speaking of new thing we got:

Some new pics on the web:
Check under-Wanda's Wedding

A new page has been opened:
Go check out-Honduran Chikka's friend-of-the-week!

New poll:
Left side of all the pages

Exciting stuff going on!! Make sure to leave a comment in the Guest book, or on here!

~Honduran Chikka

1 comment:

Ash said...

Hi Allana,
This is Ashlyn. My dad(Bro.Dearo) went to Honduras with 4 other people this past week for a missions trip. He told us all about it and how God is doing a great job in your church!! I would have loved to go but this time it didnt work out! However you can come check out my blogg!..wildtimes-ash.blogspot.com
Take care!!