Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Happy Birthday to...

...my sweet LITTLE brother, who isn't so little anymore! I can't believe he is already 14! AAAAGH! I know I am not old, but that makes me feel kind of like I am getting old too fast!! HAHAHA Anyways...happy birthday, Bub...oops...I meant Nathaniel (he is too big to be called Bub now...*wink*). Love ya mucho, mucho, mucho! I hope you continua creciendo en las cosas de Dios. And of course in mind and body as well...although you are already pretty big!! :D Soon girls will be asking my for your phone number...don't worry though, I am prepared! JK Love ya, kiddo (Because you are still a kiddo! Sorry, but you are.) Don't be growing up TOO fast!

Look at how much he has changed! This was in 2009.


This was in Nov/Dec of 2010! My word, kid, you've grown! *wink*


~HonduranChikka

No comments: