Thursday, November 17, 2011

Just curious


I think I mentioned in the last post that I had a birthday while I was in the States...well...I got pictures done to celebrate that. Well, actually my grandma took them (she is almost professional) and I fixed them up. 

And now....a word from our sponsor.

*Announcer voice* Taking pictures, but they just don't look right? You love the pictures but the colors off and you don't know what to do? Well, don't worry, I've got you covered. I, here at Allana’s Picture Conversion, personally guarantee great looking home photos, and professional quality. 

HAHAHA

I’m sorta kidding. But I do enjoy fixing up SOOC (Straight out of Camera) pictures to make them look as professional as possible, so if you ever want some pictures fixed up just send them to me…

Now, back to what I was saying: I fixed the pictures that Mawdy (my grandma) took; although another note, she has a real nice camera that made things very easy for me. :D
I like them all, HA, but I am curious which ones ya’ll like best. Why? Uh…just because! :D 

I know you are probably thinking “doesn’t she have something better to do with her time.” Probably.

#1
#2
                 


#3


#4
#5


#6

#7
#8


#9



Anyways, go vote in the sidebar. This is going to go through the 25th of December. Remember, it is also anonymous, so no I am not spying on ya'll. Of course if you want to leave me a comment on one or more of the pictures, please feel welcome.

'Til next time,
HonduranChikka

4 comments:

DaNaE said...

Tell your Grandmother I said that she did an awesome job! LoL!!! Love ya girl!!

Mariah B said...

:) Very nice!! I already told you this of course, but I couldn't resist...very nice!

Darlene Payan said...

HI, Alana! It was so neat seeing your blog. You probably do not remember me but please tell you parents Hello!! for me. I will visit your blog again, dear.

Sis. Payan

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures!!!! love ya and praying for ya!