Saturday, January 23, 2010

Introducing...

MY NEW BIG BROTHER!!! That's right we have adopted a 20 yr old boy into the family. And to say the least we are all...umm...adjusting?? (I am not even sure that's the right word...but...) It is a big adjustment. Totally different than having a newborn baby in the house (Oh, and that's coming up too! LOL) In trying to describe him, or give you a mental picture of him...I find myself at a loss for words. (Not that is annoying, imature *wink wink*, or...ok...WHO AM I KIDDING, but...) In trying to find something good to say about him I guess THAT is where my words run out! LOL But I will try:

As Nathaniel would say: "Tall, handsome, muscular."  *raises eyebrow* That might describe the OUTSIDE...  :D Actually...in all honesty...so far...though I hate to admit it...and its going to be hard to say...but...actually...he hasn't been that bad. There I said it...its over...that really wasn't that bad, huh Allana?? Well... 

But I wanted ya'll to understand why I was originally at a loss for words...SO I included a couple of pictures. Ya'll let me know what you think! Make sure and leave a comment!





What do you think????
~Allana

P.S.  MOST of what I said was a joke :D...MOST!!

13 comments:

Jacqueline Suzanne said...

You poor soul!!! I know what Older Bros are like I have 3 but I have 2 younger ones that I get to pick on too but not very often! LOL J/K

Jac

Mary Frances said...

He is kinda cute...I think you should hook up your new bro with Jac!!! ;) P.S. SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO what part of this post was true?!

Anonymous said...

Niiiice blue hat!;) So where did you meet this dude? He's okay...I'm guessing you like him!? HAHA!

Mary Frances said...

Wait... WHO likes him?! How tall is he? Tell him to check out my blog and Jac's and Cara's! LOL!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!! I'm like NEVER gonna meet him sooooooo I don't care if he knows I think he is cute!!! HAHAHA!!!! Soooo ask him what he thinks of JAC!!!!

Jacqueline Suzanne said...

Oh my word! I'm telling you I have to watch you every moment of the day girl! (talking to Mary)

Allana Schreckhise said...

OK...Snickers has a problem if she thinks that I (of all people) like him. She seems to forget that for the last 2 weeks he has been living with us...and that means I know what he is REALLY like! But just so ya'll know...he is 6'3 (Humogous in other words :D) and he is kinda cute in a big-brother type of way (or at least that's what I think...does that count???)

~Allana

Oh and I will try to refer him to ya'lls blogs IF YOU REALLY WANT ME TO... LOL

Jacqueline Suzanne said...

Well, I'm 5 years his elder! So I'll have to introduce him to some of my younger friends!!! LOL

Allana Schreckhise said...

How do you know you are 5 yrs his elder?? I haven't even mentioned his name...much less how old he is?!?!?!?! AHHH...If he ever finds out?? How old are you anyways, Jac??

Anonymous said...

Fer ONE, I didn't know he was living with y'all! NOOOWWW we're GETTING SOMEWHERE!:)LOL! I think I'm seeing the picture now! Please forgive me for thinking you like someone you dedicated two whole posts to, I HAVE PROBLEMS!;)

--Cara Dunnelvizzenzoomer! <:o}

Allana Schreckhise said...

No doubt about that!!! But I still love ya!!

~Allana

To: Cara Dunnelvizzenzoomer (Where does she get these names???)

Anonymous said...

HAHA! That's good, at least somebody will forgive my craziness! OOh, the names are easy, you just type a bunch of junk...!;)

Jacqueline Suzanne said...

Wait I am 5 years his elder and you mention his name! Did you not read your own blog?!?! And I quote from your own blog..."That's right we have adopted a 20 yr old boy into the family." and... "As Nathaniel would say"

And I'm 25.

Jac

Allana Schreckhise said...

LOL...ok I just saw this...and I know that this is WAYY OLD stuff...but NAthaniel is my brother!! LOL and not the adopted one!!