Thursday, January 28, 2010

I'm here!!

I made it to Florida safely with my Dad (and that's saying something)! I have enjoyed my time so far. It WAS a little awkward last night because I didn't really know anybody but...my best friend will be here today so I THINK I can make it!!! (Of course having Vanessa here could be as bad or worse than NOT having her here.) LOL *Vanessa that was a joke! Calm down. Go find somewhere to blow of some steam!!
PLEASE!*  Sorry about that!! Anyways...as I was saying...I have had a great time so far and there really is only one problem on the horizon....I seem to have a couple of "secret" admirers!! Ahh...So annoying!! So I will try to keep you posted!!

4 comments:

Mary Frances said...

Heeeeeeeeeey girl!!!
I wanna here about this Secret admirer!!! ;) Take lots of pics AND keep your eye out for "OLDER" guys! between 20-28 in age!!! LOL Get pics!!!! :) Tell em about my blog!!!

Allana Schreckhise said...

LOL...I don't talk to guys older OR younger! :D And this guy has an awesome blck truck!! I am very jealous! (Of the truck not him. Although my dad seems to think otherwise. *raises eyebrows* He keeps calling him vroom vroom!! LOL) But his truck is like the enormous dodge??? I love it...except I want a red one! LOL Only Allana right??

Mary Frances said...

BUT who is the SECRET ADMIRER!?!??!

Mary Frances said...

I love your blog! :) Soooo I nominated you with the Kreative blogger award! Go to classicmarymoments.blogspot.com for details!