Thursday, January 21, 2010

Uh...I'm back!!! ;)

Hey you guys! I apologize sincerely for the lack of blogging. I have been very busy (even though I that is not an excuse). I think I haven't posted since LAST YEAR!! (Which really wasn't too far back...but...) So I thought I would post a little note today and tell you not to give up because new posts are coming soon. Don't worry!! Some upcoming posts are:

Christmas pics (I know...that's a little old now...)
Youth Retreat details
My new brother (Adopted of course)
and more...

So stay in tune for the latest and I will try to catch everybody up.

~Allana

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

MAH WORD GIRL! I think your site just like fried my eyeballs and gave me a migrain! LOL! It's just a TAD BRIGHT!=) It's cute though;)

Allana Schreckhise said...

LOL...Well yours has toucans soo...????