Tuesday, September 14, 2010

URRGGGG...

So I am getting ready to murder this "cute" (notice the quotation marks) little dog of ours. Let me explain. Me and Oreo (that is the dog's name just in case you were wondering) have this love-hate relationship. I love (could be past tense soon) her, and she hates me. It's as simple as that!! URG Oh...and let me say one thing, it is pretty bad when not even the dog likes you!! LOL

But really, I don't know what I did to that dumb (excuse my language) dog!! Like every time I walk out the door, she comes running and I get all excited and kneel down to pet her and love her and...SHE STARTS BITING ME!!!! Like...EXCUSE YOU!! She also likes to bite and pull on anybody's skirt. She ruined (almost) Sis. D's skirt this morning. Dude...so yeah...I'm done now. I just had to vent. LOL

So this week is Bible School and we are cooking for all the guys so I have been extremely busy and I should probably go back and be busy again but...I had to let ya'll all know what I thought of that dog!!! Thank you to all of you who payed attention and read the whole post!! Love ya'll

~Honduran Chikka

P.S. When did I start saying so all the time?? ;)

No comments: