Monday, September 6, 2010

Well...I am back to the crazy world of trying to keep up with my blogging while holding two jobs. Big sis, S.S. teacher, and best daughter in the world. (Oops...that is three jobs...) LOL...everybody say: RIGHT!!!! *roll eyes* Ok, so maybe it isn't that drastic but...if you know me then you know what I am talking about! :D Anyways...I want to try to get back into this.

So what all has been going on in my life since I last REALLY posted on here? Hmm....well...A LOT!!! But I will just post the important stuff and save the not-so-important stuff for days when I don't really have anything to talk about!! HAHA (I know...sweet of me, right? What can I say...I just can't help myself) So the high points:

~ Family Camp 2010

~Minister's Retreat

~Two weddings

~RIOT!!!!!

~Prince Edwards Island

~RIOT!!!!

~Some new pictures

~RIOT!!!!

~Getting to spend time with my bestie

~RIOT!!!!!

And finally:




RIOT!!!!!!!!!  HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA


As you may be able to guess...RIOT was amazing...and you will be hearing more about that...but I got to start at the top of the list so...hang in there...all that and more coming riiight up!! HAHA

~Honduran Chikka

No comments: