Thursday, October 14, 2010

Dedicated to...

I think I am going to start a new feature soon...well...technically I am starting it now!! I am going to call it "Dedicated to..." and I am would like to represent important ladies in my life. There are so many. This week's, though, is dedicated to a very special lady I met for the very first (and hopefully not the last) time in Canada last week. This week's Dedicated to is none other than:





Sis. Sharon Townley
Sis. Townley(Left) and Vanessa McKillop (right)!

She is one of the sweetest ladies I have ever met. (And I have met many sweet ladies) Unfortunately for me I wasn't able to hang out a lot with her (a little jealous of Vanessa at the moment *wink*). I do know that she is lots of fun to be around.  You don't have to be perfect for her to think you're awesome (which by the way, Sis. Townley, could get you into problems. Just thought I would throw that in! :D). She is dedicated to God and to her husband...I hope that didn't sound bad...LOL!! :D But she was just soo much fun! I love her I-don't-care-what-you-think-or-say-I'm-going-to-do-it-anyways attitude!! Keep on having that attitude!!! :D

Before closing this post I wanted to throw in one more picture of Sis. Townley! Love you bunches, Sis. Townley!!! 


I am not going to say anything about that picture!! :D

'Til next time, all my bloggie friends!!

~Honduranchikka


2 comments:

Mariah said...

Totally agree with you, she is SO sweet! Lol, and you are too Alanna!

Danae said...

Lol... yes there is a long story behind those plates lol!!!!!