Friday, October 1, 2010

Tomorrow!!!

Well...tomorrow is the day! I am soo excited ya'll...I could...I don't know...do something!! :D Oh, need I mention that it is 9:30 my time so...it is bordering on late and everything is starting to seem REALLY funny so... You can imagine how I am feeling!! LOL I just thought I would try to convey that feeling of so-excited-too-tired-everything-is-getting-funny to ya'll! Hope I conveyed it properly! *wink* Oh man...I am telling you I need to go to bed. No I am not a fruitcake...I just need to go to bed and TRY (notice the emphasis on the try) to sleep. I am so excited that sleep is practically IMPOSSIBLE!! But I will try anyways...cause I could definitely use it! So...off to bed for me...  Oh, Allana, it might be a good idea to shower first...you wouldn't want everyone to run off the plane when you stepped on board!! Oh, and might I add...we have been without water for almost 2 weeks...so this doesn't really count as a shower...it is more of a...um...rinse!! :D Oh man...OK...I am REALLY going to bed now! Got to! OR I will...have a nervous breakdown...from excitement!! :D OH MAN!! IT IS TOMORROW!! Ok...really...I am going to rinse and then to bed!! Goodnight all my bloggie friends!! Sleep well...and...oh...I was going to say something profound...but...well...I forgot what I was going to say so...   GOOD NIGHT!!!

~Honduran Chikka

No comments: