Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Back to life...

What a wonderful time I had up in Canada!! Truly incredible. Yet, when I arrived home the sweat, a chirp, and full day of school welcomed me back to the real world. The sweat was from...well...I let you guess.  (Hint: I wasn't nervous). The chirp well...some of you may have heard about the two guineas we um...adopted...well...I guess they got lonely. LOL And to be honest it was way more than ONE chirp...try 13 chirping voices ALL AT THE SAME TIME! Makes for great rest...NOT!! HA! And then last...but certainly not least was the full day of school. Now you are probably thinking...every day of school is full. Well, you are right, but then again your wrong. Let me explain. In the curriculum we use, the is 36 weeks of worked to be accomplished in one year. I am a year behind, so my dear mother had a fantastic idea. Lets cram 36 weeks of school into 17!!! Doesn't that sound like a GREAT way to solve our problem??? :D Anyways...I will need your prayers...and it is not as bad as it sounds...I just like to exaggerate things for the audiences' sake! (You know you enjoy it)

Anyways. Until next time.

Stuff to look for in the days ahead:

The day I smashed Lydia's head in the door
The baby guineas
and...
um...
....
lots of other great things!!

LOL,
HonduranChikka

No comments: