Monday, September 26, 2011

A shout out to Mary

Ok, I know this is really, really, bad....but we are almost through September, and I had NO clue that Mary Ginty had selected me as her blogger friend of the month. I consider Mary a great friend, even though we haven't ever  REALLY had the chance to get to know each other. It feels like we have learned all about each other from our blogs.  Anyways...I am very honored that Mary chose me!!!

You all need to go check out Mary's Blog, she has some of the funniest posts ever.  But...she has some thought provoking stuff too. So check it out.

Thanks again, Mary,
HonduranChikka`````

P.S. So sorry I just now found out.  :D

1 comment:

Sanctuary of Praise said...

I love your blog's design! I just started one myself for our church's website. I'm kind of new to blogging though so I'm checking out other Christian blogs to get some inspiration for design and content. Feel free to check our new blog at Sanctuary of Praise

Would love to know what you think!