Thursday, June 3, 2010

Heather Sherrill

I have made lots of new friends lately and you were among the many that I made! I would have to say that it is definitely a good addition! Anyways...

Heather is one of my great friends that has stuck with me (since I have known her) through many a baby-sitting days!!! (Oh, wait, you actually deserted me and went off to "work" during that experience, huh?)  JK I loved doing that (even if it was without you!! ;) ). But I do have to say that she is an awesome person, and I am glad to call her my friend!! So to you, Heather (She is going to kill me!! Oh, wait...she can't because I am in Honduras!! HAHAHAHA):



I know that your hair might not have looked
as great as you wanted it to, but I didn't have 
any other pics of you!


I love this pic... but I have no idea what you were doing! :D


Better??? ;)

Love YA, gurl!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

aaawwww your so sweet!!:) i realy went to work that day i didnt just bail on you!...:) lol im glad to call u my friend to!!..:)<3 but u need to update the pics i dont have braces any more!!:)lol luv ya tonz!!:) Heather..