Sunday, June 20, 2010

Hey ya'll, I have been noticing a total lack on my blog. Of what? Posts. I have totally slacked off! I am not even sure why. I have the time (mostly) I enjoy it...so what is my problem. I have really been MISSING this blog. Throughout my day I  keep thinking of things to blog about but I don't (or a lot of times can't) sit down and write it and I will forget. I sit down and try to remember but...for the life of me can't! It is really aggravating. So I am going to try to start posting frequently again.

I also wanted to say that I really wish that my non-follower followers, the ones of you that don't want to actually admit you are following me by clicking: FOLLOW, don't be afraid to leave a comment. I know there are probably close to one hundred people that follow me unofficially, and it is like ya'll don't think you can post because you are not a member. Well that is a bunch of balogne and ya'll really NEED to comment (especially those of you that are like FAMILY! ACHUM). Anyways...I will be posting a real post soon so keep checking back.

~Allana
Motto: Don't be afraid to click the FOLLOW button. ;)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

MAH WORD. I THINK YOUR BLOG JUST FRIED MY EYEBALLS. That's bright stuff! =D I don't know what the post was about because I couldn't read of a word of it! HAHA! But I figgered I would comment newayz...:)

Jacqueline Suzanne said...

You should see how bad I slack off when it comes to blogging!

Jac

Danae said...

I think your new blog is awesome!!! Keep it up!