Tuesday, June 29, 2010

So long...

So man…it has been too long. I have been extremely busy. I know, I know…that is no excuse, but that's all I got for right now.  Anyways, I definitely have been busy. We changed themes in Sunday School not too long ago, so that was lots of work: decorations, training, and lots and lots of practice. Not too long ago God, through nothing short of a miracle, has opened the door to finish the house. So Dad has begun to start the work on the house again, that has taken a little bit of work (although definitely not on my part). This weekend we have a minister's retreat. Next weekend we (my family), will be heading off for a friend's wedding. We will be gone all weekend. Then Family Camp is the end of the month, so we will be starting on the planning for that soon.  

Realistically I love all the excitement, but that definitely doesn't allow for much blogging or other such things.  (Side note: I am listening to Dee Henderson while trying to write this so…it may be a little scatterbrained.) I love the chaos of trying to make sure that all details have been thought and taken care of. It is my favorite part of camp, although it drives some people crazy. Anyways…if ya'll don't hear from me again for awhile…you know why.

~Honduran Chikka

 



1 comment:

Becca Foster said...

Sounds like fun. Too bad I won't be there to help with the planning and implementation of camp like usual. Who's wedding are you going to?