Sunday, June 6, 2010

Sunday School kids!

You gotta love S.S. kids!!! I mean I am just IN LOVE!!! So this morning things were going kinda slow, and it came to testimony time and nobody wanted to get up. Finally a little girl that is about 2-3 stood up. Now she is so short that you kinda can't even see her when she stands up behind the other pews, so I wasn't sure if she wanted to testify.

I asked her, "Do you want to testify?"

"Yes!!!"

"Ok, go ahead"

"I am thankful that God made me so pretty" Ka-plunk went her bottom as she sat back down. She just look so proud of herself, because she had testified! I was proud too, but more than that I was laughing!! Like if I could have, I would have been, rolling-on-the-floors-laughing-out-loud!!!! It was just too cute! I have to say one more time that I LOVE KIDS!

5 comments:

Jacqueline Suzanne said...

LOL, you've got to love them. I want to try to write down, all the funny things the sunday school kids say. The other day several of the kids argued with me trying tell me Michael Jackson was at one time the president of the United States!!!

Unknown said...

That is so cute...what little kids will say...:) There is kids in our Sunday School that tell us about their day...:)

Unknown said...

I think that is so cute...what little kids will say!

Mary Frances said...

RFLOL! That TOTALLY sounds like a MARY testimony!!!

Danae said...

Awww... that's soooo cute!