Saturday, March 13, 2010

Becoming a girl again...



Well I am actually ALWAYS a girl....because I am DEFINITELY a boy! But I am became a LITTLE girl again yesterday! I decided since the kids were getting a little antsy and it was REALLY hot, and since I didn't have anything I really needed to be doing (Besides translating my lesson for tomorrow)...that we would set up a "water park" for the kids. (We being me and my friend that lives across the street.) We were going to do it across the street at her house. (Since they have this ginormous patio), we were starting to set up when for reasons I can't go into...their maid (and I don't say that disrespectfully) decided that she didn't want us making a mess. So after a looooong drawn out ordeal (which included calling her Mom) we moved to our muddy, small backyard. We took a tarp, and dishsoap and...well the rest I will leave to your imagination. (Just don't forget the mud :D)




















3 comments:

The Wakefields: Missionaries to Mexico said...

Do you mean you know you are a girl b/c you are definitely NOT a boy?? LOL!!

~Bethany~

Allana Schreckhise said...

:D...stop asking me CONFUSING questions!! LOL But I THINK that is what I meant!

Meagan Rowell said...

Hey! You have an awesome blog! :) I love all your posts! Oh lol, I'm Meagan! I'm Aposolic & go to church in Ontario, California lol :)
Count me as a follower of your blog! Can't wait for more posts! :)

~Megg