Thursday, March 11, 2010

Update on the WW III

No fatalities! (whew) When it started out I don't know who was on who's side...when all the dust settled...it was boys against girls. There were no fatalities...but there were many injuries (or at least injured pride). I ended up not taking any more pics, unfortunately. The results were interesting:

Girls to guys:
Rubbing butter on their deodorant
Spraying Kaniel's toothbrush with hairspray (six times)
Sewing pockets and sleeves

Planned but foiled:
Freezing marbles and putting them in their bed
Cutting their toenails for a going away card (inside joke, right Kaniel?)

Boys to girls:
Spreading butter from deodorant on pillowcases
Spraying EVERYBODY's toothbrushes with hairspray (And, if you were wondering...YES I am out of hairspray)
Spraying room with cologne
Filling MY hairbrush with diaper rash ointment and hairspray (Remember, I am innocent in all of this :D)


Thankfully there was nothing permanent!! LOL Anyways...

4 comments:

Mary Frances said...

LOL!!! Omw! That is SOOOOO funny!!! It ALWAYS ends up being boys against girls!!! This WHOLE post cracked me! Man you all are BRUTAL! Reminds me of the GOOD OLD days when the girls in our church would go against the guys in water fights and TP wars!!! Man sometimes I just REALLY miss those days!!!

Big Sis!! said...

The good OLD days???? That was like a couple of years ago?? :D I know you are old...but not THAT much!! LOL

Love ya

Allana Schreckhise said...

I actually DON'T know...but I would think... ;)

Danae said...

lol sounds like u guys have fun! LOL