Tuesday, March 9, 2010

WW III

World War 3 has now started...and to think that it all started with an innocent "practical joke": taping uno cards to the ceiling.

My parents had to run errands yesterday morning. We (Kaniel, Nathaniel, Sarah, Josiah) decided that we would be funny and tape UNO cards to the ceiling! What's the big deal with that? Well...nothing. :D But Kaniel said "Its my second to last day so...why not?" So they began to tape UNO cards to the ceiling!

Hey, but that was innocent enough...if I would have known...

                                       
They made sure to cover their tracks..
                                    
They placed the blame on innocent others:



We haven't received all the news...and we are still unsure of all the casualities!! Whenever I recieve more news I will let ya'll....I promise more will follow!


Until then...

~Allana

4 comments:

Mary Frances said...

LOL!!! HAHAHA!!! OMW!!! THats FUNNY!!! POOR baby doll!!! This reminds me of the time we kidnapped Jac's teddy bear and held it hostage!!!!

Allana Schreckhise said...

:D!!! That is all that I have to say!

PJ Conner said...

Seriously trying to blame the poor baby doll! lol :) And of course Allana is innocent in all of this! Yes I know, HA HA very funny!

Allana Schreckhise said...

Of course I am innocent!!!!! Did you really think that I...you thought I would... I am offended!! :d

I was not involved at all! (except for taking the pics) ;)