Saturday, March 13, 2010

Getting to know our neighbors.

We recently made a trip out to the property that we just recently bought. While we were there I got to know one of the neightbor ladies that lives right behind us. I took her some food. I touched her (Don't ask). I made a new friend, basically. She doesn't speak Spanish, or English, so me and Mawdy (my grandma) just gave her a name ourselves: Molly! Now before you ask any questions...just scroll down!
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
V

I even introduced her to my siblings!


Oh, and now you understand why I TOUCHED her!
:D

3 comments:

Jacqueline Suzanne said...

Awe any kisses for Molly?

Allana Schreckhise said...

:D!!!! I don't kiss and tell...wait...what....????

~Allana

Allana Schreckhise said...

Oh...and don't tell my Mom I said that! LOL :D