Saturday, March 20, 2010

Normal??

What does normal mean…because it seems that is what my life is going BACK to! LOL I am not even sure what I am saying… No, I am sure...I am just not sure how to say it! It has been a long time since our life has been "normal" (or according to my Mom: Without visitors :D). What was "abnormal" has become normal in my life…  Now everybody is gone and life has returned to "normality". Yet, as I sit here and reflect I realize I miss "abnormal", because it has become the standard. What once was a burden and drudgery has now become day-to-day! (Don't get me wrong, I love visitors! Our whole family does.) I have learned a lot in these last couple of months. While Mom has been on bedrest and I have been trying to keep the world from falling apart (literally), I have learned some life lessons that I will never forget.  Below are some of the things that I learned:


1.    1.   Don't give up on God!


2.     2.  Your road may seem long, and like it is never going to end. But…God will work it out. One day it will be over, and you will be left bored because of the lack of activity in your life (like me ;D).


3.    3.   Life's problems aren't as big as they look and can be mastered with patience.


4.   4.    Oh and last but most definitely NOT LEAST…don't ever take in 20 year old boys…especially when your Mom is on bed rest and YOU are TRYING to keep things under control.

 


1 comment:

Meagan Rowell said...

Lol Hey Allana! (in response to the comment on my blog)

It was just a couple of weeks ago.
Bro. Schreckhise was there with his wife I believe. Lol, but I was reading your posts about your mom being on bedrest for awhile so I'm not sure if it was your dad or your uncles then lol by the way, how old are you?