Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Savor the moments...

Wow! How time flies. Too many things have happened in my life, and in the most important part of each moment, I want sit an savor the feelings. But, life keeps moving on and I have to go with it. I come upon the next moment in time, but there is hardly even time to experience this one...much less savor it. So I go on, again. But there is one time in my busy life, full of "moments", that time literally stands still. It's in the presence of the Lord. There I can let the cares of this world fall away and just SAVOR the moment or momentS!!! It doesn't matter if another "moment" wants to come along. It doesn't matter if there is something else to do...because all schedule and to-do list fall to one side. Right now, its just me and God!!...and that is enough! I don't need anything else to fill my time. I am not looking for other time-consuming projects. Right now I am with God, and that is enough!!!

What about you? How many times do you let the cares of this world, or things like to-do lists and schedules, take up the time that we should be spending with God? We try to uselessly to savor moments of temporary happiness. We grab at moments is time when we feel good, and try to treasure those as lasting memories, but there is only one place where you can find true happiness. There is only one place where true happiness is achieved. It's...in the presence of the Lord! Stop, take a moment, and just ENJOY God!!

Well...that is my important statement for the day! LOL Most of ya'll probably didn't even understand. But at least try...

~Allana

No comments: