Thursday, April 8, 2010

AAH!!!

AAHHHHH...I am getting old! MY brothers and sisters are growing up and well...it is making me feel REALLY old! Nathaniel is going to pass me soon (as in height) and I'm still not sure if that is going to settle well! LOL But it has to happen sometime! (I don't understand why guys have to be taller than girls, but I don't think that I would want a husband shorter than me so...it actually does make a TON of sense!) Here in Honduras there is like NO young men that pass me up. It is just a little uncomfortable sometimes to be looking DOWN at them. That is a little backwards...but that is not what we were talking about.... So I am really feeling like an old maid. (Not really, I mean I am only ____ years old) But I can feel myself...well...growing up I guess! I have no idea what I am saying but is sounds good so... :D Anyways...enough ramblings for one day....

'Til later - Allana

4 comments:

Mary Frances said...

Old Maid?! OLD MAID?!?! Allana!!! Your ONLY 15!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

The Wakefields: Missionaries to Mexico said...

Ha! My sister and I were just talking about being 'tall' the other day. I'm 5'3 and she's about...5'1, but we have little ladies in our church that are about 2 feet tall. It's a little awkward talking to someone that is 3 times my age, but half as tall...
Oh what we suffer, being missionaries to short people, right?! Hahaha!

We enjoy your blog!

~Bethany~

Allana Schreckhise said...

Bethany: I know right! It is a little awkward sometimes!

Mary: LOL...Mary I am NOT 15...but thanks for the compliment!! LOL :D Keep guessing!

Mary Frances said...

Then YOUR 14!!! LOL