Friday, April 9, 2010

Congrats to...

I just wanted to congrat my good friend on her new JOB!!! (You finally did it!) JK Congratulations to you, Mary, for becoming Apsotolic News' newest reporter!!! I am very excited for you, and I KNOW that you are excited too!

For some time I have been wanting to start a Apostolic Youth newsletter type thing. Just have different people write different articles and/or essays...add some jokes...add some fun...and well send it out. I still haven't acted on it and don't know if I will...but it almost feels like that dream is closer because you got this spot!! LOL Don't ask me why...but...  Anyways!! A big: Congratulations to you on this!!!! I hope that God will use you...and if your writing EVER becomes boring I will forever cease to read anything that you have written! In other words...MAKE ME LAUGH!!!

1 comment:

Mary Frances said...

HAHA!!! THANKS!!! I think I have to be serious on this...but you know it'll be goooood!!!!! LOL