Saturday, April 24, 2010

My wishlist!!

Hey Guys...great news!!! I found what I want for my birthday. I know...my birthday is still like 6 months away...but, well, ya'll need time to save up! The NOOK it is soo awesome! Since I know you guys love me so much...well...I thought I would give you time to save up!! LOL I am so just kidding you guys. This thing rocks but I am not asking for it! But I mean don't you think this is the coolest thing ever?? If you don't you have serious problems!!! :D Either that...or you don't like to read! It has to be one of the two!

~Allana

4 comments:

Jacqueline Suzanne said...

I have 4 pennies, if anyone else wants to join in we might have enough saved up for her 30 bday party!!!

Allana Schreckhise said...

RFLOL!!

Mary Frances said...

Hmmmm....I LOVE to read but I am NOT sure I like the idea of books being in that format!!! LOL It's just weird!!! I'm not diggin girl!!! ;)

Allana Schreckhise said...

WEll...can't help that you are weird!! LOL jk!