Monday, April 12, 2010

Wow...

Wow...I don't know why I have been so non-post...ic (sp?)!! LOL I normally am thinking things up left and right to talk about, but well I guess I just haven't been my normal talkative self!

I am excited about our new YOUTH GROUP!!! Yes, for those of you that all your life have had a youth group in your church, and for some of you the majority of your life has spent there...we have NEVER had a youth group before. Well...I guess I can't say never...we did at one point have a youth group and we were having meetings but my Dad was in charge and once you have soo much to do, some things just have to go...  I am not blaming my Dad for anything, so please don't get me wrong. We were just too busy back then. Thankfully a young man in our church has offered himself to become our youth leader, so we are re-organizing. Thank you Jesus!!! We have lots of PLANS and IDEAS...but we are trying to raise the youth funds first! LOL Since we are finding out there is not a lot you can do with the money that is in the account! But we are excited!! Please keep our young people in your prayers. Young people around the world need your prayers, and we are definitely NO exception! God has been good, though, and he has allowed us to come this far, so that has got to mean SOMETHING!!

I may a little sporadic with my blogging in the upcoming weeks...but I will continue to keep on trying!!

Until next time~Allana

No comments: