Saturday, April 24, 2010

The Sandwich's new friend...

I have finally discovered the secret to the "wickedly-fantabulous-awesome" sandwich (you will probably hurt yourself if you try to say that). It is hidden where you would least expect it, so it is understandable that many people overlook it. Poor unforgotten sandwich secret I am trying to finally set you free!! It is understandable that you have many times been take for something that you aren't, but that will all change now! You will now be set free to compliment all sandwiches like you were made to!! I am so excited for you...oh right...

So this is the sandwich secret of the century, you would not believe how much difference it really makes. It is incredible! I am not even sure how I found out about it, but I have and my life (or at least my sandwiches) will never be the same. This is the secret ingredient that will leave you wanting to eat sandwiches all day long. It will make your sandwich jump up and dance with joy!!! :D Can't you just see your happy sandwich now? Your sandwich's life (albeit short) will never be the same. Your sandwich will continually thank you (in the 10 seconds before you devour it). So now...after all the suspense...

Drumroll please...

Oh, wait, ya'll didn't stand up....

Ok, now the drum roll please....

We are almost there....

It's just that he forgot his nerve medicine (this is a big moment for him you know)...

He's trying ya'll, be patient...

Ok we are ready now...

One more time...drum roll, please....

*Rolling r sound* (Is that you do the drum roll sound)

Here he comes folk...

Roll out the red carpet...

:D...





Ya'll don't believe me but try it on your turkey and cheese or ham and cheese...it is incredible!!!

6 comments:

Jacqueline Suzanne said...

Looks good!!! Mmmm!!! Going to look that stuff up!!!

By the way your post made me giggle! LOL

Allana Schreckhise said...

WOW...I made your giggle??? I am honored!!! LOL :D

Mary Frances said...

I'll hav to try that! It sounds interesting! Do they sell that here?!?! Or is this like a Honduras thing?!

Allana Schreckhise said...

Dude...like they don't even know what WEBER's is... :D That is definitely something that you can only get in the US!

Mary Frances said...

Hmmmm...Im gonna have to get some of this and do a review on it! LOL!

Allana Schreckhise said...

Seriously you should!! I am not kidding it is AWESOME!!