Sunday, April 18, 2010

OOPS...

So every Sunday whenever I go to the church I always take my pair of dress shoes and some flats. Today I took my white heels and I took a pair of white flip-flops that are starting to fall apart...or at least it seems that way, but they are comfortable. The whole reason that I take flats is because I teach Sunday School before our church service and sometime trying to keep up with those kids...well it is just better for me to be in flats. (I mean how many of you have tried to run in high-heels??) Normally after I dismiss Sunday School I run out the car, change my shoes, and then head in to the service. That's all good...it has always worked...

Except today I kinda forgot...and well...you know those ratty white flip-flops...?? Yep you got it...I was up ON THE PLATFORM playing the keyboard before I realized... I was like I can not believe this happened to me...it was like as bad as a Classic Mary Moment LOL JK!!! :D  But I seriously couldn't believe that I had left on my flip-flops. Thankfully I am a MK to Honduras and...well...nobody was really paying attention! I wasn't really TOO worried about it...I just couldn't believe I had forgotten! It was pretty funny though!!!!! :D

6 comments:

Mary Frances said...

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! LOL Now what would have made it a Classic Mary Moment is if they had BROKEN!!! HAHAHA!!! Thats sooooooo what woulda happened to me!!!

Jacqueline Suzanne said...

LOL That great! So a Jacqui Move!!! LOL

Allana Schreckhise said...

They WERE falling apart!! Seriously!! LOL :D

Mary Frances said...

HAHAHA!!! LOL!

sheree*lynne said...

Haha that's awesome. lol Once when I was about 9 or 10 on a Sunday afternoon I changed clothes (head to toe) to play outside w/ the bros before the evening service. Then when it was time to head out again, we changed clothes and drove to the church which was a 20 min drive or so. We're walking inside, and mom looks down and said 'Hey- why didn't you change your shoes?!?!'.....I had completely forgotten to change my old beat up clunky tennis shoes for church shoes. lol Too late now! So...you're not alone :) haha

Allana Schreckhise said...

*whew* ;) LOL Thanks for commenting!