Friday, April 16, 2010

Happy "Dia Nacional de la pata" (a.k.a. is The national of the duck)


Hey peoples, just wanted to wish everybody a Happy Duck Day! Lots of you won't even understand the humor...so don't try to understand...you might hurt yourself. LOL :D Keep in mind, Becca, this was not my idea! :D No, I am not going to explain!

I also wanted to wish a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my two best friends! Isn't it crazy that both of my best friends b-days are on the same day?? What day? Today...April 16!!! I love ya'll bunches! Thank yas for being there for many times throughout the years when I have needed ya'll most! I pray that God wiill continue to bless you and keep you! :D Oh...and that he will help you to continue to put up with me, because that is probably the hardest part of being my friend! LOL JK (I hope)


So to Becca:

And to Vanessa: 



HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Oh, and Happy Duck Day to you, becca!! LOL

1 comment:

Jacqueline Suzanne said...

I LOVE DUCKS!!!!

When asked what kind of animals best describes me, I always say a duck!!!

Woohoo!!!