Sunday, May 2, 2010

Benny Craig...

See I told you I would do a post...next time don't doubt my word! JK

Just wanted to say what a great friend you have been to me! We didn't even know each other really well...and still don't sometimes. ;) We don't always stay in the best of contact (mostly my fault). But I still think that you are GREAT! I have "known" you forever...but I was always to shy to actually TALK to you. Somehow, somewhere I got over that and here we are today! I love ya girl (and I still think that you should create another blog, I will advertise it!!! Seriously!) 


Sorry...but I just couldn't resist! 


You love your family...and they seem to put up with you pretty well too!! ;)


You love yourself too, right?? JK

 
Never afraid to take a chance (mismatching socks and all...) :D

Love ya, girl!

4 comments:

brandi said...

haha ya i dont ever wear matching socks i cant stand wearing matching socks it drives me krazy lol i guess thats just one of the many kwirks i have lol
thanks for everything girl i love you too and i am grateful that we are able to stay in contact. . . we will always remember the one thing we had in common that brought us together as friends (a boy lol) im sure you know who i am speaking of without me adding names
anyways i guess we have him, the Big Man, and the wonderful access to internet for our friendship. . . BUT MAINLY THE BIG MAN
love ya girly ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Love Always,
Benny

Anonymous said...

haha if you notice the water is only 3ft deep lol
-brandi

Allana Schreckhise said...

:d...you crack me up girl!! I have got to say....WAY TO MUCH INFO!!! jk ;)

Anonymous said...

haha who cares no big deal

Love Always,
brandi