Friday, May 28, 2010

My Pizza Hut experience

So my opinion of PH is kinda going-down-the-tubes. LOL So we went to eat at Pizza Hut last night, and the whole experience started out on the wrong foot. As we entered I just happened to glance over at take-out area. There was a young man (a worker from Pizza hut) getting ready to take his order. (Here they deliver the call-in orders on motorcycles.) So this young man has his box open and he is looking at the order he is about to take and he is calling something to I guess the cook. BEFORE MY VERY EYES I watched as he PICKED something off this SOMEBODY else's pizza with his BARE, PROBABLY DIRTY, hands!!!! Ok, so I think I am skipping take-out for awhile (at least from PH). So they seat us and everything went fine as we ordered and ate, then right when we were about to leave, they start setting up this table next to ours. When I say NEXT to -ours I mean I could have used the seat from the other table for an arm-rest. I am thinking, dude, only in Honduras...

There was also some interesting people, but we don't have time... It was quite an experience...

No comments: