Friday, May 7, 2010

I haven't decided yet...

The other day Josiah said something that was totally Spanish translated to English. That means that it didn't make any sense in English, but we speak Spanish so we understood. So I asked Josiah if he was a Honduran:

"Josiah, are you Honduran?"

"Why?"

"Well, you talk like a Honduran and you act like a Honduran. You were born here in Honduras too, but your parents are Americans so..."

He just rolled his eyes and said, "I haven't decided yet!!!"

HAHAHAHAHA...Josiah, you are too cute! You let me know when you decide, ok?

2 comments:

Mary Frances said...

Haha! Thats FUNNY and CUTE!!!
Heeeeeeey I have been trying to find that sauce in ALL the grocery stores! Where did you buy it!? So far I have looked in Bashas and frys!!!

Allana Schreckhise said...

LOL...is is a seasoning!! It is like a grill-helper or something like that. It actually to season meat and it works for that too...I just use it for my sandwiches!!