Friday, May 7, 2010

Vanessa Mckillop...

You are awesome, girl!! I have been missing you extremely! I can not wait until Oct. Ok...since so many of ya'll Canadians read my blog, I have to make sure that this post lives up to ya'lls expectations!! :D If it doesn't ya'll should just skip telling her about this post!

I just wanted to let you know that you are AWESOME! I want to be just like you when I grow up!! ;) LOL You guys, she is totally awesome! She is also going to kill me when she finds out about this post I think!

So to the greatest:


I look awful in this pic...but you look good!


URG...look at my glasses...*sticks her tongue out at herself*.


Don't ask...;)


Lydia STILL asks about you!!


And let us never forget the killer-ants!!! :D (I'm sorry but that was too funny!)

5 comments:

Mary Frances said...

Allana...when are ya gonna come to AZ?!?! I wish you were gonna go to New Mexico camp or something!!! I REALLY wanna hang out with you!!!

Allana Schreckhise said...

:D...I am honored, Mary!!! I want to come to CC really bad...but I am not sure if it is going to work out. We will see...

Mary Frances said...

OMW!!! That would be SOOOOOO awesome if you could!!! You could like TOTALLY stay with our youth group if ya wanted!!!!

Allana Schreckhise said...

Yeah...well I have a lot of youth groups saying that so I would be like just going around and around (whew...hope I don't get dizzy). And this is all IF it works out! :D

Unknown said...

Lol, Vanessa is great. Tell her Mariah said she was!!! Lol! REally enjoyed your blog post about your Mom. That was really special.