Saturday, May 8, 2010

I love kids!!!


I love little kids!!! (That is probably why I am a Sunday School.) I just adore them! I really just can't get over kids!! These particular kids were catching a ride with us to their community which is about 30 mins away from La Ceiba (where we live). We were driving to Tocoa (which is about 1:30 away from here) where we have our services in the evening. They were a little tired...and before we had got to their stop, they were all asleep. I tried to take some pictures of them. They came out a little blurry but they were too cute so...deal with it!! :D

1 comment:

Jacqueline Suzanne said...

Love kids too!!!

I ♥ kids so much that I decided to go to Jr. Camp this year and work with all the buggers then go to a new Sr. Camp!!! LOL But it will be worth it I know!!!

Jac