Saturday, May 29, 2010

Brittany Davis

OK, I am honest...I LOVE THIS GIRL!!! She just rocks...and you GUYS...she is single! LOL ;)

Brittany Davis has been an incredible friend ever since we first met. She has put up with me throughout all that time. She is a teacher at a bilingual school here in Honduras. She lives about two hours away from us so we don't get to see each other very often. But she is definitely one of my role models. I even remember telling Dad that she was one of my role models on the way to the States in January...I think!! *wink wink* Anyways....I love ya, girl!!


Don't ask...she was just getting a little too much info!! :) JK


She is the one in the middle! (Oh, and I need to make it 
clear that all these girls are my friends...except maybe 
the geek on the side! ;) )


Love ya, girl!

3 comments:

Brittany Davis said...

Lol, you little nut! I love you! The admiration is mutual, btw. I love your spirit, your worship, and the way you lead and help your siblings. And you're gorgeous and talented on top of all that! Can't wait till I see you again... less than a week from now. :)

Allana Schreckhise said...

Pile on the flattery!! Lay it on thick enough and I might make you some cookies!! ;) LOL JK Can't wait to see ya'll!

Mariah B said...

Oh my, in the first picture, she looks just like Kim Collingsworth from the Collingsworth family! Wow!