Saturday, May 22, 2010

Rebecca Foster

Well, since you are such a good friend, I figured that my next "friend-post" will be on you. I have to say that I appreciate how much you put up with me when I was littler. I am so glad that we are a little closer than we were the first time you came down to Honduras. I remember being jealous of you through-out your first trip here. Several times I would get mad and jealous at you, but now we are pretty close and I am sooo glad that God has placed you in my life to be one of my best friends. Love ya bunches, girl!! (And I even restrained from calling you: patita!!! *wink wink*)

I know that you don't really like this picture...but I love it soo....  :D


Burger King is NASTY!!!


;) I love this picture!! (More for the people...um...well you know... :D)


I look retarded!!! SERIOUSLY

5 comments:

Mary Frances said...

So i'm just like DYING to know...WHY were you jealous?! LOL! ;)

Mary Frances said...

Becca's AWESOME!!! Can't wait to see you guys at Camp! Woot, woot!

Allana Schreckhise said...

Umm...no way am I telling!! LOL I wish I was going to camp too but (as you obviously know) I am not...so have lots of fun without me!! :D

PJ said...

Wish I was going to camp too!!! And Miss Becca is AWESOME! A great musician, singer, and a great friend to have in your life!

Jacqueline Suzanne said...

Rebecca, your awesome!!!