Saturday, May 22, 2010

My dream vehicle

This is the vehicle that I have ALWAYS dreamed of owning!!! LOL Some people are like why that? My Mom even said, Allana, I just don't think that you are the F150 kind of girl!! Yep, that's right! The nice F150 is my dream vehicle, I was think like a F350 but I think that would be just a little TOO big. There's only one problem with ever getting this truck (not that I see it happening or anything) and that is that I am afraid the guys would be circling my truck instead of me!! BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Sorry!! Anyways...



You guys I am swooning over here!! 

2 comments:

Vanessa McKillop said...

The vehicle thing is soo funny! I thought that you liked big black trucks!! (or maybe it was just the person in it!!!!!!) ROFL!!!

Jacqueline Suzanne said...

I WANT A TRUCK TOO!!!!